1. The process of organizing a field trip
2. Analyze skills required to participate in physical activity
3. Working together to accomplish a task
4. How multiple disciplines interact
5. Life skills
1. Students will analyze the required elements of organizing a successful road trip using brain-storming and research.
2. Students will create a 1 to 3-day road trip and experience the trip "hands-on" (and actually go on the trip).
3. Students will generate excitement about their trip by creating a video commercial about their trip.
4. Students will summarize their findings and present them to the class using power point.
5. Students will evaluate their own learning and critique presentations of others using self-developed and pre-developed rubrics.
Main | Summary | Standards | Outcomes | Enduring Question | Assessment | Student | Real World | Samples | Resources | Contact