Throughout the project,
students will work in collaborative groups of 4-5. The groups will work
together to complete the following tasks:
- Identify a problem within the
- Determine and decide upon a research
- Develop a group plan.
- Gather information about the problem,
in order to answer the why and how components of the project.
- Interview or email experts in
- Peer edit written papers.
- Decide upon one solution for the
- Develop and present the project,
using multimedia, with combined information and details from written
papers and research.
- Meet with the teacher to discuss
the progress and problems of the project.