|Goals & Objectives|
This page is divided into 4 sections:
Click below to return to the Teacher Page.
After a devastating meteorite impact, how do you plan to rebuild a balanced, productive biome that is ecologically and economically sustainable?
1. Living things are dependent on each other and their nonliving environment.
1. Identify the major groups of life on Earth and understand how they relate to one another.
2. Understand the interdependence of all living things and the importance of biodiversity.
3. Understand the role of living things in the human economy.
4. Understand human impact on the major biomes.
5. Relate the characteristics of the biome to its geographic location.
6. Understand the role of the individual in environmental preservation and conservation.
7. Integrate technology with biology.
1. Identify the kingdoms of life on earth
2. Identify relationships among organisms in the environment
6. Create and share a multimedia project that focuses on the ecology and preservation of a specific biome.
7. Identify endangered species within each biome.
8. Create a conservation/preservation plan for a specific biome.