- Throughout their middle school
career, students will create an ongoing Hyperstudio/PowerPoint
e-portfolio in which they evaluate different cultures throughout
history in order to better understand the world they live in
- Students will reflect on daily
learning by creating storyboards for essential topics being studied.
- Upon completion of each unit,
students will select one or two essential topics/elements of
culture on which to create a revised storyboard.
- Upon completion of the revised
storyboard, students will cooperate in collaborative groups to
evaluate members' storyboards.
- In their collaborative groups,
students will design a group storyboard, compiling the individual
- As a final product, each student
will produce a Hyperstudio stack/PowerPoint slide show for one
or two essential topics/elements of culture that will include:
- For review, students will compile
group members' stacks/slide shows, which will include: