||The Sonoma Valley Palimpsest Project:
Objectives are statements that are specific, measurable, attainable/abhievable, realistic and time bound (SMART). They should be written simply and clearly so that they may be evaluated to determine whether or not they have been achieved by the end of the project.
1. Students will complete a practice field study exercise on room K-13.
2. Students will complete a field study observation of their assigned topic.
3. Students will complete an interview as part of their topic research.
4. Students will complete traditional research on their topic.
5. Students will gather evidence for use in a multimedia presentation (sound, pictures etc.).
6. Students will create a multimedia project on their topic.
7. Students will accurately site the resources used in their project and apply copyright law.
8. At the final presentation students will evaluate the projects of their peers using a rubric.