1. The teacher will conduct a questionnaire
regarding the students interest in technology( whether they would like to
create a PowerPoint or iMovie presentation) and what type of experience
they have working with computers.
2. Students will be divided into heterogeneous groups.
3. There will be three to four in a group depending upon the class
4. Students will choose a group leader who will be responsible for
dividing the work evenly, submit their decisions on paper, and turn it into
5. Students will have one hour a week in the computer lab and two
days a week as homework to work on their own or get together with their